Family Medical Center will conduct a vaccination clinic each Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2-4:30 p.m. at the center. Please have a picture ID. No appointment required.
- Wed, Jan 19 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Jan 26 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Feb 2 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Feb 9 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Feb 16 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Feb 23 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Mar 2 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Mar 9 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Mar 16 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Mar 23 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Mar 30 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Apr 6 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Apr 13 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Apr 20 @ 8:30 am
- Starting Wednesday, May 19th, 2021, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
This week's e-Edition
How cold did it get at your home this week? Click and answer our survey.
- Roof collapses cause IGA and Buffalo Center Service closures
- Winter weather continues to create difficult travel conditions
- State reopens Cummings Road
- Jacquetta Peterson 1929-2021
- Coronavirus Vaccine Clinic -- Wednesday, Jan. 26
- Missile Defense Complex launch warning notification test
- Ralph W Corey Jr. 1944-2021
- Missile Defense Agency warning/launch notification system testing
- Governor declares disaster due to winter storm
- One presumed dead, three injured in early morning fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.