The Delta Library Association board meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 3:30 p.m. at the library.
No meeting in July.
- Tue, May 11 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Jun 8 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Jul 13 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Aug 10 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Sep 14 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Oct 12 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Nov 9 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Dec 14 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Jan 11, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Feb 8, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Mar 8, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Apr 12, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, May 10, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
- Tue, Jun 14, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
- Starting Tuesday, April 9th, 2019, repeated every month on the 2nd Tuesday @ 3:30 pm
This week's e-Edition
Have you been sick with symptoms of COVID-19 disease such as respiratory issues, fever, loss of taste or smell, cough, fatigue, sore throat, congestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and not been tested for the coronavirus?
If you have been sick, where you tested for the coronavirus? Click to answer.
- From brokenness to freedom
- Where are the Dogs? Local kids race in Tok
- Kids celebrate Easter with annual Easter Egg Hunt
- IVAS system undergoes extreme cold-weather testing at Cold Regions Test Center
- Aircraft donation to help veteran training and invasive species control
- Survey Reveals Challenges of Living with IBS During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eielson to receive four additional KC-135 Stratotankers
- Take on a servant’s heart
- Scientists use forest color to gauge permafrost depth
- Submerged lands belong to Alaska
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.