Scouts meet on Wednesday at 7 pm at the Lions Club House/Scout House on the Alaska Hwy and Gibson. Scouting is open to both girls and boys in grades 6-12.
For information call Scoutmaster Steve Meurer 907-388-6551 for boys and Scoutmaster Andrea McCarrick 907-616-0625 for girls.
- Wed, Jun 7 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 14 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 21 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 28 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 5 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 12 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 19 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 26 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 2 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 9 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 16 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 23 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 30 @ 7:00 pm
- Wed, Sep 6 @ 7:00 pm
- Starting Tuesday, June 28th, 2016, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This week's e-Edition
- See the full print edition online every Thursday. Click the image on the left to see this week's e-edtion. Watch for e-edition subscription information soon.
- Delta's LJ Clark is state champ
- Boat raffle a splashing success
- Library fundraiser brings in record crowd
- Memorial Day ceremony honors the fallen
- Lady Huskies bring it home at home
- An online scam: Enough to lock down the schools
- Feltleaf willows: Alaska’s most abundant tree
- Barley Way fire consumes 100 acres
- Local couple indicted for $700,000 investment fraud scheme involving fictitious marijuana ‘bud and breakfast'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.